The 2014 year is coming to a close tomorrow. As I try to recall what the past year has been like, everything turns into a blur. It’s only when I look back at my blog that I remember what actually took place, and when. I cannot stress enough how helpful documenting my journey has been for this poor memory of mine. Some highlights include:
1. Drove solo for a 6 hour road trip for the first time to Phoenix, AZ.
2. Crossed off a major bucket list item by skydiving for my friend’s birthday
3. Got my wisdom teeth out, woot!
4. Visited Harry Potter World, which is just a dream come true.
5. Went on a mini-road trip to Lake Tahoe
6. Stayed at my first hostel while in Phoenix
7. Saw Boys II Men live, and quite by accident
I am so excited and grateful for everything that has happened this past year. Without certain people in my life, I don’t think I would have nearly as much adventure as I’ve had and I can’t wait to go on even more with them. Already there is quite a bit on the calendar for 2015 and so much more I want to plan for. As for resolutions for the new year, well, I’ve written it down somewhere.
2015, here I come!